04 June 2019

Well, May just kind of happened.

Honestly, I look back over the last few weeks and they're pretty much a giant blur. Did I do anything? Did I even finish school?

There are times I'm not sure! Although, having started summer school, I'm pretty sure that the end of school was back there somewhere. It's hazy.

Anyway, I'm teaching summer school for the first time this year, and I'm enjoying it. It's so much fun! It's really a whole different ball game than regular session school. No pressure, no grades, just a lot of fun. I'm teaching the writing portion (figures...), so I'm trying out some things that I may want to incorporate in my writing classes this fall.

The best part is that I'm able to spend a little extra time each day prepping for the new school year. I don't have to change much in my room, so it's just little things. By the time summer school is out, I'll be completely ready for back to school! I'm not going in until the week before school starts.

This means I have plenty of time to get my Teachers Pay Teachers store up and running. I've got all these ideas for products, but haven't really had a ton of time to work on them. Last year, I was busy prepping a new classroom theme, new curriculum, and all sorts of other things that came up. None of that is happening this year, so I'm going all out on TPT.

Hold me accountable, please?!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading what you write! You have a way with words!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!