01 July 2022

Rubbish. That's me.

 At one point, I determined that THIS would be the year that I blogged consistently. Yeah, nope. This year has been HARD. There have been times where I wasn't sure I was going to continue doing anything, really. I've been exhausted, burned out, and still struggling with some pretty big health issues since my surgery last November. (Did I tell you that I had surgery? I can't remember. I had surgery in November and I'm STILL NOT WELL. Enough already.) Sometimes, we want to do way more than we're able, and that's where I'm at. I'd love to review all the books. I'd love to promote all the authors. I just can't right now because I'm hanging on by a very skinny thread that feels like it's going to break at any moment. So I guess I'm saying goodbye for now. I have hopes of reviving this at a later date, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!