21 April 2024

Spiritual Sunday #1: Articles of Faith


I seem to be all memes in my blog posts, with themed days going on. That's okay - it gives me a starting point and ideas for what to write about. I've decided that I'd like to take Sundays to share something spiritual. 

For most people in my circle, I don't think it's a secret that I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe that my church is true, that we have living prophets and apostles today, and that Jesus Christ will come again and make things right on the Earth. In my church, we have a code, if you will, of things we believe. It's called the Articles of Faith. For today's Spiritual Sunday, I'd like to share those with you.


If you would like this free copy of the Articles of Faith, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!